DID YOU KNOW?
As a member you have the following services available to you free of charge:
- Unlimited access to a HR advice line
- Comprehensive website and document library
- £130K of employment indemnity insurance
- Unlimited access to a legal advice line
The Chamber is investing in these services so you have free access.
Members now have access to a wider range of ChamberHR services so if you want a service that is flexible and more tailored to your precise requirements then you can benefit from exclusive Chamber rates and short term contracts with ChamberHRPlus.
ChamberHRPlus offers Members a comprehensive HR support service that could include
- Bespoke Contracts of Employment
- Bespoke Employee Handbook
- HR Advice Line
- HR website and Document Library
- HR Audit
- Dedicated Telephone Advisor
- Excess free Insurance
- Regular newsletters and updates
For more information on the new services please call the office on 01444 259 259
Our Premier Members
Upcoming Events and Training Courses
Revised Incoterms Rules 2010 for Import Export
Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers event
Business Networking Breakfast - Challenges facing Today's Business Leaders
Meet your County Chamber! (NON MEMBER EVENT)
Summer Sizzler for Sussex hospices
Wednesday 1st, July 2015
Compèred by television personality, comedian and singer Alexander Armstrong, Friends of Sussex Hospices’ 2015 Summer Concert was a huge success.
The black tie...Read More