Rewards is a highly respected training provider, established 30 years’ ago. We offer staff, learners and employers a supportive and engaging working environment with development at the heart of what we do. An opportunity for a full-time or part-time qualified Health & Social Care Trainer/Assessor is available to the join the team in Sussex and the South East . You will have experience in Adult Care delivery both domiciliary and residential and be able to deliver any levels from 2 up to level 5.
Key Performance Areas
- Maintain a caseload of learners in accordance with targets and time-scales as agreed.
- Ensure qualification standards are met and documentation meets Reward’s quality standards in accordance with awarding/funding body requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of existing training programmes and in the identification and development of new programmes.
- Communicate with colleagues and business associates in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Adhere to Rewards Mission, Value and Quality Statements, Equality and Diversity, Candidate Induction Policies and Health and Safety Policies at all times.
Example of Qualifications/Qualities required
- Recognised Trainer/Assessor teaching qualification is essential. In certain instances we will be willing to develop your teaching skills, if your vocational experience in delivery is exceptional.
- Applicants must have a driving licence and their own car.
- Highly organised and able to self manage.
- Must be vocationally competent.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com