CategoriesMember NewsSussex ShowcaseBCCCharity SectorConstructionCyber SecurityEducationFinancial & LegalFood and Beverage SectorHealth Wellbeing & LeisureIT InsightsInternational TradeInvestment In Young People AwardManufacturingSales & Marketing InsightsTransport & Logistics SectorJob Vacancies
Join us for the Greater Brighton Cycle Challenge.
We are delighted to be working with Brighton Housing Trust (BHT), Cycle Support Services (CSS) and The Living Coast Partnership to bring you this exhilarating cycling event. Choose from one of three routes and take on a fundraising challenge you’ll never forget.
The routes are:
• The Classic – 60 mile loop, starting and finishing at Preston Park Velodrome, which closely follows the boundary of The Living Coast. The second water stop will be at Chailey Heritage Foundation where a team of our volunteers will warmly welcome you. Only £25.
• Ouse Valley Route – 30 mile route, starting at Preston Park Velodrome and finishing at Chailey Heritage Foundation, where you’ll receive a celebratory welcome as you cross the finish line. (Please note this is a linear route so please ensure you have made travel arrangements for your onward journey when you finish). Only £20.
• Devil’s Dyke Loop – 30 mile loop, starting and finishing at Preston Park Velodrome, taking you through the Downs on the Dyke trail with spectacular views along the way. Only £20.
Sponsorship: We ask all participants to aim to raise at least £50 in sponsorship to help Chailey Heritage Foundation support children and young people with complex disabilities.
What you get:
• An information pack with advice on preparing for the ride and fundraising advice
• Fully marked route
• Mechanical support if needed
• Full support along the way
• Refreshment stops to keep you fuelled up
• A great atmosphere
• A medal for every finisher
Fancy a more family friendly event? Take part in BHT’s ‘Around the World Challenge’ which sees children and adults work together to reach a combined target of 40,075km - the circumference of the world – at the Preston Park Velodrome. Find out more here.