When: Wed, 17 November 2021
Time: 10am-12 noon,
Join West Sussex Libraries and the Business & IP Centre Sussex, for informative and engaging presentations from our panel of industry experts to help you on your journey to start and build a successful business. This event is aimed at people in Sussex thinking of starting a business, just having started a business or with up to 18 months trading experience.
The session will cover:
- The array of free support that West Sussex Library Service can offer to help your business with Tim Stanton – Librarian at West Sussex Library service.
- Funding options to help get your start-up off to a great start with Luke Cartwright – Local Enterprise Manager at NatWest Business Banking.
- How to scale-up your business with Kevin Smith - CEO, BOOM & Partners consultancy.
- How to network your business for success with Chris Cooper - Seafon business services.
- Starting a business in the right way and complying with MTD (Making Tax Digital) with Sam Carter - Director, Ashdown Hurrey Accounting.
For regular news aimed at local businesses from West Sussex County Council follow @BizWestSussex on Twitter.
And find out more about the new business support services provided by the Business & IP Centre Sussex and the BIPC Local in Crawley Library on Linkedin.