CategoriesBritish ChambersCharity SectorConstructionCyber SecurityEducationFinancial & LegalHealth Wellbeing & LeisureInternational TradeIT InsightsJob VacanciesManufacturingMarketingMember NewsPolicySales & Marketing InsightsSussex ShowcaseTransport & Logistics Sector
ArchiveMay 2021April 2021March 2021February 2021January 2021December 2020November 2020October 2020September 2020August 2020July 2020June 2020May 2020April 2020March 2020February 2020January 2020December 2019November 2019October 2019September 2019August 2019July 2019June 2019May 2019April 2019March 2019February 2019January 2019December 2018November 2018October 2018September 2018August 2018May 2018
There are many Airbnb management companies, but how do you know which one will look after your best interests? Holiday home management is an involved process, and a professional management company can make your experience more enjoyable. However, working with the wrong Airbnb management company could lead to problems with your lettings and increased
1. Which Airbnb Property Management Services Do You Offer?
Your Airbnb agent should provide a full end to end management service. You're using your second home as an investment, and it should be a hassle-free way to earn extra money. A good holiday let management service takes care of the numerous aspects of short term letting. Important steps are advertising your property, managing bookings, communicating with guests day and night, check-in, home cleaning, and even stocking your property with toiletries for your guests.
2. How Do I Know How My Property Is Performing? Short term letting can be extremely lucrative. However, you need a proactive management company to ensure you have paying guests. Less professional agents may not respond to inquiries and could cost you money. Pass the Keys provides our clients with access to a hosting portal where you can view vital details about your property's performance. You can review upcoming bookings, occupancy rates, and rental income. You can also see photos of the results of our professional Airbnb cleaning services.
3. Which Short Letting Platforms Do You Advertise My Property On? For short term leasing to be successful, it's essential to advertise to as many people as possible. To save costs, some Airbnb management companies only advertise on one site. However, at Pass the Keys, we post attractive photos and descriptions on multiple online platforms. We use sites such as Airbnb.com, Booking.com, Expedia.com, HomeAway, and many more to gain maximum exposure.
4. How Do You Manage Airbnb Cleaning? Your property being clean and hygienic ensures you get repeat business and the best online reviews. Pass the Keys handpick their experienced cleaning personnel to ensure your property is always spotless. We have the highest standards, and you can ensure you are satisfied with our work on our online app.
5. What Sets You Apart From Other Airbnb Management Companies?
Many agents fail to put in the maximum effort when they manage an Airbnb property. Pass the Keys set exacting standards and are one of few companies to be an official Airbnb co-host. Because we have a close working relationship with Airbnb, we can set better prices to increase our rental income.
All Airbnb management companies are not equal. Pass the Keys provides a premier short letting service that takes the hassle away from renting your second home.
We operate in multiple locations across the UK, so visit our website today to learn how we can increase your rental income with an Airbnb management service.