Department for International Trade
The International Trade Team has strong links with Department for International Trade (DIT), the Government department promoting British business overseas. It is able to offer an extensive range of products and services many of which are either free of charge or subsidised.
Please click on the following link to learn more about the services and support available: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) London and South East Region and ERDF Global Growth, Get Exporting 2 and South East International Business Growth Project in a Trade Mission to the Big 5 - Dubai and discover new export opportunities in this dynamic market.
In 2017, The Big 5 Dubai attracted over 65,000 participants from over 137 countries. This is set to be even bigger in 2018, with new elements added to the event to help you get more value from your visit.
The exhibition caters to a wide audience within the building and construction sectors including civil engineers, architects, technology integrators, policy makers, contractors, developers, consultants, facilities managers, planners and much more.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Pre-Mission Briefing to prepare you for the visit
- International Trade Adviser support in market, pre and post Mission
- Accommodation at a designated hotel
- In market transportation for group activities
When will the trade mission take place?
26 to 29 November 2018
What is the cost of participating?
Participation fee is £250 +VAT
Who should attend?
Building Services companies within:
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Solar & Renewables
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Services
- Building Interiors & Finishes
- Building Envelope & Special Construction
- Construction Tools & Building Materials
- Construction Technology & Innovation
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
Registrations will close on Friday 3 August 2018 at 5pm
Register here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ppthebig5dubai or email firstname.lastname@example.org