WHO WILL BENEFIT
This course is ideal for all who need to give delegates the vital skills of training and a thorough understanding of the techniques of instruction in a group situation.
Everything learned is practised thoroughly in at least two complete training sessions that are prepared and delivered by each delegate.
Full tutorial feedback is given in a constructive and positive way.
There is a fundamental difference from knowing how to deliver excellent training to actually being able to do it – hence the two practice sessions.
· Gain confidence in delivering effective training material
· Write training objectives
· Select, sequence and structure the training to meet specific objectives
· Deliver motivational training sessions
· Select and use visual aids to support training sessions
· Identify solutions to difficult situations which can occur during training sessions
· Apply evaluation methods to confirm training objective achievement and to assess changes in performance.
· Designing the training to meet specific objectives
Designing learning objectives and lesson planning
· Learner centred training
Designing the training so that it captures the minds and hearts of those being trained – implementing the latest techniques of accelerated learning – how to involve the trainee completely in the learning process and produce better and faster results than conventional training methods
· Learning styles
Understanding and implementing different learning strategies to complement different people’s learning styles
· Structuring training sessions
Deciding the scope and sequence of materials – devising the structure and features – understanding how different methods are appropriate at different times of the learning process
· Visual Aids
Effective use of the main trainer aids – how to get the most out of them and your trainee’s involvement
· Successfully handling Trainee Problems
Solving common problems and overcoming difficult situations that can sometimes occur
· Evaluating Success
How to measure the learning success – have you met what you set out to do and how do you know?
· Delivering learning
Delegates develop and deliver at least two training sessions and receive help and feedback from the trainer to excel – delegates also learn how to give constructive and positive feedback on sessions delivered by others
· Action planning
Delegates plan and agree what they will do on return to work and how they can continue to increase their skill levels on the job
You will have the opportunity to practise the kind of training sessions you currently or will deliver. Please bring with you any material or equipment you need to do so, e.g. laptops etc.
Please see our terms and conditions for our cancellation policy. You must agree to these conditions before continuing to book.
Prices (excludes VAT)