Confidence and first impressions are certainly vital when customers call you. Recording relevant data when speaking with customers shows you’re attentive and customer centred. Additionally, encouraging regular communication with customers can help maintain customer loyalty.
To develop the skills necessary to make every single customer 100% satisfied with the services and products a company provides
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
· Define Great Customer Service
· Understand what customers expect of us and how customers form their opinion of us
· Deal effectively with customers on the telephone
· Practise email etiquette
· Take responsibility for customer queries
· Deal with customer’s Face to Face
· Handle complaints in such a way that customers remain loyal
· Manage angry customers and achieve win:wins
What is good customer service?
· Why is it Important?
· Understanding how others perceive you
· Projecting the correct Self & Company Image
Enhancing Listening skills
· Creating the core of any relationship
· Deciding to listen
· Understanding others
Understanding yours and others non verbal behaviour
· The 3 V’s of communication – verbal – vocal – visual
· Creating Rapport over the telephone
Handling Complaints and Difficult Situations Professionally
· Effective questioning skills
· Showing Flexibility and understanding
Getting to win:win with customers
· Being assertive but fair
· Saying No in ways that maintain the relationship
· Achieving the best outcome for both parties
Please see our terms and conditions for our cancellation policy. You must agree to these conditions before continuing to book.
Prices (excludes VAT)