The course is ideal for people of all levels who are in a position where they need to interact regularly with their clients, whether that is in sales, customer service or at a senior management level where client relationships are often made or lost.
To make the process of relationship building a more conscious process in the minds of delegates, and to provide the skills and structure that will lead to trust based, profitable relationships.
• To understand the fundamentals of what makes a positive relationship
• To understand the importance of focussing on client needs
• To be able to recognise key attributes that drive certain behaviour, and be able to respond accordingly
• To learn the importance that trust plays in relationship building and how to earn it
• To understand the dynamics of good and bad communication and why it sometimes goes wrong
• To build self-awareness on how we handle certain situations with clients
• To establish a 5-stage framework that will provide structure to developing positive relationships
• What makes a good professional relationship
• The importance of trust
• The Drivers of Behaviour Getting
• To Trusted Advisor status
• Relationship Development Framework
• The dynamics of Effective Communication
• Action Planning
Please see our terms and conditions for our cancellation policy. You must agree to these conditions before continuing to book.
Prices (excludes VAT)