To ensure the construction sector continues to thrive in the regional area, this quarterly Forum provides opportunities for all organisations trading in the construction and property sectors to showcase their business whilst providing opportunities for potential trade and connections with other organisations.
Developed for businesses in the construction and property sector, businesses can engage with the forum and related events so that they can showcase their businesses and highlight supply chain opportunities.
Next Construction Forum
Our next Forum date will be announced shortly.
The Aims Of The Forum Are To:
- Bring together construction industry organisations whose expertise, experience and interest in construction matters (as operators or users of services) will develop opportunities across the region
- Create a network of organisations that can work together to accelerate growth of the construction industry locally
- Meet quarterly to debate and discuss the current construction issues in the region
- Raise awareness around legislative changes and challenges faced by the construction industry
- Improve skills and increase employment across Sussex Region
- Collaboratively plan and deliver networking events to create opportunities for businesses in the sector
- Enable the sector to have a collective voice on local, regional and national issues through the Chamber
- Allow the Chamber to make informed and useful commentary on those issues which we feel are in our members' interests
For further information contact the Chamber on 01444 259 259 or email us.
Current Steering Group Members:
- Phillip Naylor - RH Partnership Architects Ltd
- Zoe Wilson - A & F Pilbeam Construction Ltd
- John Newson - Novi Projects
- Doug Taylor-Johnson - Sunninghill Construction Co. limited
- Ana Christie - CEO of Sussex Chamber of Commerce
- Alison Watson - Head of Operations
If you are interested in getting involved, any expressions of interest should be sent to Debbie.email@example.com