The Lodges at New House Farm is an accessible business venue for meetings and team events, with accommodation and leisure facilities. www.thelodgesnhf.com
We are a unique and independent venue set on 12 acres of stunning private land in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and only 1 hour from London.
15 guests can be accommodated with single occupancy, or if sharing, 30 people can be accommodated. The stunning Long Barn (event space) can easily seat 40 with plenty of room left to relax in.
Please see further information below:
- Accommodation comprises 6 large bedrooms in the Grade II Listed Farmhouse, 8 separate bedrooms across the 6 high-end Lodges set within the grounds and 1 bedroom in Long Barn all within easy reach of one another but ensuring private space for delegates too
- 300-year-old huge (50 metre) Long Barn, which has been lovingly restored, with a wide inglenook open fire, feasting tables, an antique spiral staircase leading up to a cozy mezzanine and games tables. A great space lending itself to group meetings, presentations, social events for delegates and clients
- The Long Barn also has 3 toilets and a commercial kitchen set up so there is plenty of room to hold a very unique and special event
- Separate kitchen and eating space in the Farmhouse for 16 guests. There is also a large double Aga and separate oven
- Several break out areas
- In the grounds is an open air hot tub with spectacular country views, heated swimming pool (seasonal), Potting Shed treatment room (where we offer a range of holistic treatments) and access to walks and quiet areas as well as our friendly animals
To follow us on social media visit;
FB: The Lodges at New House Farm