Established in 2011, Loria is an accredited Sage Business Partner, specialising in Sage CRM.
We are not just techies - as well as providing services to implement, develop and integrate CRM, we support that with a consultancy service which ensures that your key business requirements are met.
Talk to us today to find out how CRM can work for your business - whether you already have an existing system or are looking to implement CRM for the first time.
Sage CRM is a commercial CRM application for small and medium sized businesses. Over 15,000 companies in over 70 countries use Sage CRM every day to accelerate sales, drive business productivity and make every customer interaction count.
With a rich set of features out of the box, Sage CRM is also hugely customisable and configurable; whether simply customising screens or developing completely new areas of functionality, anything is possible!
Click on the links below or on the right to explore some of Sage CRM's core features.
- Contact Management: Maintain a full communication history of all contact with customers, prospects and others.
- Sales: Full pipeline tracking, quotation and order management and sales forecasting tools to stay on top of all new business opportunities and leads.
- Marketing: Create groups and subsets of data and run targeted telemarketing, direct mail and email campaigns.
- Customer Service: Capture, track and report on customer service issues against defined service levels.
- Reporting: Quickly and easily produce reports for analysis and improved business decision making.
- Workflow: Control business methods and provide users with easy to follow step-by-step instructions to ensure that business processes are followed.
- Web Portal: Easily enabled user login provides customer access to read and write data directly to the CRM.
- Integration: Can be linked to many other back-office systems to provide additional data through CRM.
- Mobile & Remote Access: Stay in touch whilst travelling via laptop, iPad or Smartphone
Member 2 Member Offer
We’ll review your existing business systems, along with any pain points, limitations or areas where you might like to see improvements. Areas covered include Contact Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Accounts. We’ll provide a written summary with advice and suggestions. This is a consultancy exercise and not a sales process. We would only propose one of our CRM solutions if it was truly necessary and offered a potential benefit.