Business Networking Breakfast - September
- Thursday 20th September 2018
Our September Business Networking Breakfast is being at Field Place Manor House, Worthing.
This is an opportunity to introduce your business to fellow members and enjoy a full English breakfast.
Our guest speakers for this event are:
- Brian Conheady - Business Development Manager - Astec Computing (UK) Limited
- Jake Taylor - Technical Service Engineer - Astec Computing (UK) Limited
Brian and Jake will explain how and why you should consider Office 365 cloud technologies when planning your next IT decision. Office 365 offers a wealth of services which allows small and medium businesses to enjoy all the benefits that were once only enjoyed by large organisations.
- moving Email services and Document storage can eliminate the need for capital expenditure on expensive servers and environments to host them in.
- your staff can operate from anywhere using any device or operating system, mobility and flexibility into your operation.
- your company can improve how you collaborate both internally and externally. Setup secure environments to work with clients, suppliers, project stakeholders and so on.
- Office 365 offers as standard, disaster recovery, business continuity and how GDPR compliance can be implemented easily using this technology.
- to manage your company's documents, using the Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), secure your sensitive information by implementing policies that control who, how and where your data is viewed. Delete data from missing or stolen devices, or from ex-employees.
- Dynamic 365 CRM can be implemented and is compatible across the entire Office 365 ecosystem.
- your company works with tools like Power BI, Flow, PowerApps, Sway, Bookings, and integrate the endless range of new applications entering the world of Office 365 all the time
There is a lot of information available for anyone considering Office 365. This presentation is designed to give a flavour of how you could transform your business by implementing very simple technologies that you may already be paying for.
There is FREE car parking at this venue.
Please book online or phone 01444 259259 to book your place.