Join Dan Soanes and the team at Sherrards Employment Law, for an hour long webinar on Thursday 24th September at 10am on all aspects of redundancy. With the furlough leave changes, and the end of the scheme in October, many employers are obliged to consider redundancy options. We invite you to join Dan and the team at Sherrards for this practical one hour webinar which will cover the following frequently asked questions:
• What are the most important legal points when making redundancies?
• Should I make employees with under 2 years’ service redundant first? • How do I decide if there is a redundancy pool?
• How do I decide which employees should go in the pool?
• What selection criteria should I apply?
• What is the process I should follow?
• How many meetings with redundant staff are needed?
• Do I need to give the right of appeal?
• How do I calculate notice and redundancy payments?
• 20 or more employees may be impacted – what are the rules for collective consultation?
You will be able to ask questions live during the webinar but it would be helpful to submit questions in advance by email to email@example.com and Sarah will brief Dan and the team on the questions in advance.
Please book your place through the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have reserved your place, you will receive a booking confirmation - joining instructions will be forwarded to you the day prior to the webinar. This webinar will use ‘Zoom‘, a free online meeting platform. Please ensure you register & download the app prior to joining the event.
The event will start promptly at 10.00am.
Please see our terms and conditions for our cancellation policy. You must agree to these conditions before continuing to book.
If you are a Premier or Gold Member you may be entitled to book this event with your credit pot.
Please call 01444 259 259 to check with your account manager.
Prices (excludes VAT)