GCL Ltd Job Vacancy
Finance Accounts Manager
We are a medium sized business providing specialist services in SMART technology, building control and energy- saving, mainly for the corporate sector. Based near Tunbridge Wells in a lovely rural location we have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts manager in our finance department. You will be responsible for managing the day to day accounting operations as well as the preparation of weekly/ monthly annual reports as required.
- Entering purchase ledger invoices
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Making payments to suppliers
- Weekly payroll and pension (NEST) reports
- Managing debtor and creditor ledgers
- Reconciling bank accounts, supplier invoices, sub- contractor invoices, expenses claims,
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Handling accruals and pre-payments
- Preparing statutory accounts VAT returns, CIS returns, PAYE returns
- Filing ad hoc annual returns
- Ad hoc administration and support as and where required
- Skills required:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, competent team member with a minimum of three years accounts experience. An AAT qualification, or part qualified would be preferred.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- At least one year’s experience of Xero and WorkflowMax is essential
- Organised with a strong attention to detail
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
A competitive salary, depending on experience, is offered along with 4 weeks holiday and membership of NEST pension scheme. Free car parking is available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
- of Xero: 1 year
- accounts: 3 years
To apply, please email a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com