Food & Beverage Forum
To ensure that the Food & Beverage sector thrives in the regional area, Sussex Chamber of Commerce has a Food & Beverage forum to help companies to create more opportunities and to connect with other businesses.
Developed for businesses in the Food and Beverage sector, businesses can engage with the forum and related events so that they can showcase their businesses and highlight supply chain opportunities.
The Aims Of The Forum Are To:
- Bring together food & Beverage industry organisations whose expertise, experience and interest in food & beverage matters (as operators or users of services) will develop opportunities across the region
- Improve skills and increase employment across Sussex Region
- Collaboratively plan and deliver networking events to create opportunities for businesses in the sector
- Enable the sector to have a collective voice on local, regional and national issues through the Chamber
- Allow the Chamber to make informed and useful commentary on those issues which we feel are in our members’ interests
For further information contact the Chamber on 01444 259 259 or email us.