University of Sussex - Careers Festival
- Wednesday 21st February 2018
We are excited to be holding our next Careers Festival here on campus at The University of Sussex on Wednesday the 21st of February. Please note that this was originally scheduled for the 28th of February, there has been a change in scheduling causing us to move up the Careers Festival by a week. This is a great opportunity to raise the profile of your organisation amongst the student body and promote awareness about vacancies within your business.
The Festival will be open to students this year from 5-8pm
Below you can find the breakdown of the event:
- 16:15-16:45 Exhibitors arrive and set up
- 16:45 Coffee/ Refreshments
- 18:00 Break (guest speakers) – The Careers Festival is being put on in conjunction with the Careers in Business, Finance & Marketing “Make it Happen” event organised by our Careers and Employability Centre. This will feature talks from a number of Sussex graduates now working in this sector. If you have any Sussex graduates working in your organisation, we’d be very interested to hear about them. - either to include in this event, or for possible case studies or other future events.
- Exhibitors can choose to listen in or go to a separate space for refreshments and food.
- 18:00 Sandwiches and food for exhibitors in the Social Space
- 19:00 Networking/drinks : Re-join your stand and continue to talk to students in the exhibition. This is also a chance to network with students who’ve attended the “Make it Happen” event over a glass of wine and nibbles.
For further information please contact the University of Sussex Business School on 01273 872910